Java Team Lead, Financial Analytics System
The DataArt team is modernizing the IT structure of one of the world's market leaders in financial analytics. This corporation is ranked as one of the top three largest agencies which specialize in quality management assessment, debt obligations, and paying capacity. The company is based in New York. For over 100 years its most popular product has been its credit ratings. Their publications affect the global economy.
The company's annual revenue is estimated at billions of USDs. Thanks to the system's improvement our client will get the ability to automate the work process of the company's employees and gain new competitive advantages. We developed concepts as well as business software solutions for the corporation using a modern technological stack.
Our team is creating a new multifaceted multi-level service. Using that service, the company's analysts will receive diverse information processing instruments. To guarantee the efficient performance of tasks, we need specialists who are willing to work in our office with open documentation from the world largest financial institutions from several dozen countries.
- Work closely with product owners to understand end-user requirements and translate them into effective technical solutions;
- Team capacity and commitment management;
- Provide guidance and supervision to the project team;
- Help improve our code quality through performing code reviews;
- Work with the front end team on the UI;
- Work with the Data Governance and Data Integration DevOps and other dependent teams;
- Work with the support team on critical issues.
- Excellent knowledge of Java;
- Experience developing Java Enterprise applications;
- Experience using Spring Framework and REST API;
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns;
- Experience using continuous integration systems (Jenkins/TeamCity);
- 5+ years of experience with developing web applications;
- Experience leading a team of 5-7 people.
Would be a plus
- Practical experience working with databases (SQL);
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3.