.NET Technical Lead & Architect, Wealth Management App
The client is a US company that creates wealth management technologies. These technologies are used by banks, managers of companies, and pension funds. In total, the company manages several hundred billion dollars, and every month they assist with several million financial transactions.
However, this is not the limit. The company has been recognized as one of the fastest growing in the US, and a new big step forward for them could be achieved by improving their interactions with customers. DataArt’s specialists are currently helping with creating an interface for one of the client’s new products. We’re building the platform’s architecture, taking into account the current ecosystem and infrastructure.
This project requires that potential employees not only have the right technical skills and knowledge, but also a good level of English.
The aim of the role is to lead the development, promotion, sales, and the quality delivery of customer-centric offerings, infrastructure, software, and services.
- Strong personal track record (min 7 years) of solution development.
- Systematic thinking (being able to develop and execute strategic and tactic plans).
- Delegation and control – being able to build and develop scalable and sustainable technical approach and product structure.
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to assess complex situations and make trade-off decisions.
- Understanding of SDLC and Development Methodologies.
- Advanced level of Technical English knowledge.
- 7+ years of experience with the .NET Framework and C#.
- Relevant experience with making web application using ASP.NET, Web API, MVC ASP.NET, and ASP.NET MVC.
- Solid experience with Design and Architecture Patterns and Domain Driven Design.
- Cloud based experience (Azure, AWS, etc.) · Understanding of RDBMS principles and NoSQL experience (NoSQL, MongoDB).
- ORM Knowledge.
- MS SQL Server.
- Multithreading, TPL.
- Experience with CI/CD tool.
- Understanding of the x86 architecture.
Would be a plus
- Experience working with large enterprise projects and clients.
- Experience working with US and Western European customers.
- Knowledge of OAuth2 and Rest Services.
- Understanding of various architecture types.
- Experience with message based architecture, CQRS.
- Experience with ESB.
- Understanding of the CAP theorem.