Middle Full Stack (.NET Engineer), Travel Technology Solutions
DataArt is helping one of the UK’s most respected travel technology companies to deliver intelligent solutions for its customers and partners. The client, with over 20 years of experience, is a proven technological ally to some of the most well-known brands in the global travel sector. They are the primary supplier to well-known Tour Operator systems.
DataArt is assisting them in various projects – CRM and personalization, reservation systems, retail selling and management, web design and development, and mobile apps. DataArt is also developing and implementing strategic decisions guided by market changes taking a proactive role as a part of the project team.
Participation in this project is a great introduction to various aspects of the travel business and an enriching experience of working with complex systems and diverse teams.
- 2+ years of commercial development experience using .NET and MVC technologies;
- Good knowledge of C# (or VisualBasic.NET) and the .NET framework;
- Experience working with AngularJS 1.x including HTML5/CSS;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Basic knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns;
- Good communication skills including good spoken English.
Would be a plus
- Experience working with the MS SQL Server and Stored Procedures;
- MSBuild, Nant;
- Understanding of development using Agile methodologies;
- Pro-activeness and willingness to learn;
- Work experience with TypeScript;
- Willingness to work and refactor mixed code base: Visual Basic.NET (50%), C# (30%) to C#/.NET Core;
- Basic knowledge of .NET Core;
- Experience working in workflow with CI tools e.g. automatic code check and automatic deployment.