Lead QA Automation (Selenium+Java) Engineer, Financial Analytics System
The DataArt team is modernizing the IT structure of one of the world's market leaders in financial analytics. This corporation is ranked as one of the top three largest agencies which specialize in quality management assessment, debt obligations, and paying capacity. The company is based in New York. For over 100 years its most popular product has been its credit ratings. Their publications affect the global economy.
The company's annual revenue is estimated at billions of USDs. Thanks to the system's improvement our client will get the ability to automate the work process of the company's employees and gain new competitive advantages. We developed concepts as well as business software solutions for the corporation using a modern technological stack.
Our team is creating a new multifaceted multi-level service. Using that service, the company's analysts will receive diverse information processing instruments. To guarantee the efficient performance of tasks, we need specialists who are willing to work in our office with open documentation from the world largest financial institutions from several dozen countries.
- 3+ years of automated testing experience;
- Skills working with automation tools (Selenium WebDriver + Java);
- Experience leading a QA team;
- Experience testing Web Services and REST;
- Knowledge of test types and methods of organizing them during the testing of different types of applications;
- Practical experience working with databases (Oracle preferably);
- Experience working with TestNG and Maven;
- Experience working with CI tools (Jenkins);
- Experience working with foreign clients;
- Solid communication skills;
- Good spoken English.
Would be a plus
- Experience working in project from the financial field;
- Study skills;
- The ability to learn new technologies.