Database Administrator, Betting and Gaming Industry
Our client works in the online entertainment sector. The company's products are unique thanks to the patented innovative features of the games it develops. Hundreds of games are available on slot machines and on mobile and web applications. They are played by users of several dozen countries.
We are looking for a Database Administrator, who is looking to join a team that's committed to ensuring the stability of systems and code running one of the hottest social casinos available.
- 3+ years of experience working with MySQL;
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field; or equivalent experience;
- Experience working with Cassandra;
- Experience in physical and logical DB design;
- Experience with In-Memory Databases;
- Experience with Shell scripting and DAO;
- Proficiency in Linux administration (CentOS or RHEL a plus);
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience;
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of Ansible, Python, Jenkins, Nexus, Kafka;
- Experience working with Hazelcast;
- Experience working with Facebook platform;
- Contributions to open source projects;
- Keen understanding of development and implementation of amorphous environments;
- Capacity planning and forecasting based on performance benchmarking and metrics.